ALL OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS DO NOT APPLY DURING THE TRIDENT RAFFLE EVENT.
REPEAT PURCHASE DETAILS J
If you’ve already made a purchase prior to the
THE TRIDENT RAFFLE PACK debut, Fret not! We will combine your order and deduct the
cost of shipping and group your box together! This also goes for any additional of multiple orders. Just pop us a comment on your additional purchase during checkout letting us know to combine the order and we will process them for you! :)
PLEASE BE SURE TO USE THE SAME NAME AND EMAIL ON THE BILLING AND
MAILING ADDRESS IF YOU HAVE MULTIPLE ORDERS. WE WILL COMBINE THEM ON THE
BACK END AND ONLY CHARGE ONCE FOR SHIPPING. A REVISED INVOICE WILL BE SENT TO
YOUR EMAIL FOR THE TOTAL AT THE END OF THE EVENT.
Shipping or In-Store Pick up Policy
1) Please mention dates on the COMMENTS SECTION during CHECKOUT in your order and we will ship them out accordingly.
No comments on orders will automatically be assigned to Monday shipping on June 15th - 17th 2019 by default.
3) We only ship to US 48 states. Our Apologies. Please wait for us to expand so we can fly outside of the US and personally deliver it to your doorstep (j.k , although we really wish)
4) Shipping fee is a flat $45.00, within 48 states. No exceptions.
Please understand that this is the standard pricing term. We won’t ask our customers to cover any overage, so we also ask that customers don’t request deals on shipping in return.
5) All orders will be shipped via OVERNIGHT (either UPS or Fedex). Tracking numbers will be provided.
6) We are not responsible for shipment delayed by the carrier (such as natural disasters, weather related, FedEx delay, FedEx lost packages etc) or missed deliveries by the customer.
We will however – try our best to accommodate and make sure the item gets delivered to your door, at the specified date and time. Should we have to process a refund on an order due to a delay due to any specific circumstance we deem acceptable, shipping charges will not be refunded.
In Store Pick up
7) Customers who opt for In-Store Pick up have one week from the time of purchase to pick up the orders. Please do let us know in the COMMENTS SECTION during CHECKOUT what day you plan to drop by so we can process them accordingly for you J
Please kindly allow 3 days for us to prepare your order.
1) Orders can only be placed through our website directly. Unfortunately, we will not be accepting any orders via Facebook or Instagram or phone calls or any other platform. This is so that we can keep it at a fair playing field for all.
2) ALL SALES ARE FINAL. No refunds, No exchanges, No cancellations, No Credit, No exceptions. Once the order has been purchased through checkout, we are unable to exchange. swap out, credit or cancel any orders. Please understand that these are typical event/live sale terms and conditions.
3) Billing information and Shipping information MUST MATCH for the order to go through. That means both Names and Addresses. We will not ship otherwise (Apologies, but too many fraudsters, too little resources to weed them out)
4) During the time of the event, we are unable to provide additional photos of the items. We will try to answer PM’s on any questions or concerns to the best of our ability. Please understand that the traffic will be heavy and we cannot keep up with the requests at our usual timely manner. We apologize for the inconvenience.
5) Pictures with WYSIWYG tag will be WYSIWYG piece, or else it the pictures will be for your references.
6) Frag pack is sorted by our pick, we DO NOT OFFER EXCHANGE or REPLACE with your choices.
Important All live items are shipped by Fedex through Priority Overnight Service, Monday-Thursday and usually arrive by 10:30am EST. Certain remote areas are delivered later in the day. We use specific packing means necessary to ensure the safe arrival of your live coral. In the unlikely event of a DOA (Dead on Arrival), you must send a very clear digital photo within 2 hours of delivery (Fed-Ex posted time). We may ask for you to ship back the deceased animal, so please do not dispose of it. Once we receive the digital photo, and we receive the deceased coral (if applicable), we will issue a store credit. The store credit does not include the cost of shipping. We do not offer refunds, we only give credit toward future orders. You can use on www.newyorkreefaquatic.com
We cannot be held responsible for mechanical or weather delays that may cause your Fedex shipment to arrive late. We can hold corals for up to one week once payment has been received, unless other arrangements are agreed upon. Beyond that, we are not responsible for the coral, and cannot guarantee replacement of the same coral purchased. We are not responsible for incorrect addresses provided by the buyer
Arrive Alive Guarantee:
We guarantee that all livestock will arrive alive and as described. In the event of DOA (Dead On Arrival) we must be contacted within 2 hours of package delivery (Fed-Ex posted time), along with clear photos of the dead coral both in the shipping bag and out of bag. BUYER MUST RECEIVE ITEM ON FIRST DELIVERY ATTEMPT. No exceptions or excuses, no credit without photo. No refunds or returns on Live purchases. Verified DOA's will be fully credited towards future purchases (minus any shipping charges). Once the livestock is in your tank, we have no control over the conditions, so no warranty is implied pastdelivery. If free shipping was applied to the order we will deduct all shipping costs from credit